Thursday, May 10, 2012

3rd picture taken

OK, so this is the 3rd picture we took on the trip after leaving Ferndale - .  This lets you know how quickly I closed a baggie containing:  A Powells T-shirt, a pair of underwear and a pair of socks.  (I had a couple baggies set up for hotels with the clean necessities for the boys so I didn't have to take in all their clothes.)

(damnation I cannot get the stupid underline to turn off - so.. whatever)
Oh.  well, never mind I guess I just had to swear about it.

Back to the gripping take of our back door...
So I slammed the back door and this was caught in the latch.  The door wouldn't open, the lights was off in the car so the latch had indeed latched.  I was worried that if I forced the situation I would break something and we decided to carry on with the thing there.
We met several people (One man from Missouri, one from Montana and another from an unknown location) stopping us to let us know about the baggie hanging out of the back of the car.

In Montana on our fifth night of heaving everything out of the back in ways that did not involve actually opening up the door *sigh* my Mom decided to try to get out just the socks.  She got them.  Then she wiggled out the underwear and then *Clunk* the door released and we got out the beloved Powell's T-shirt, a little dirty and dusty.  Woo HOO!  It was a pretty exciting moment on the trip to be able to use the back door.



 

1 comment: