Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finn blogs

Today we are going to Powell's bookstore.  I am trying to think of a book that I want.  When we go I might just end up looking around or I might find one I like.  And yesterday we went to the Avengers.  It was very cool.  There were new Avengers like Hawkeye.  The Black Panther wasn't in the other Avengers - but he was in the comic and cartoon.
Right now I am doing pom poms.  Yesterday Mei Mei bought them for me.  At this very second right now I am making them.  I am getting good everytime I get done with one.  We are tying a bunch of them onto a string so that at Christmas we can put them on our tree.  It was the same place Twisted that we went to and I got some cross stitch.  I got the color red for the cross stitch.  For my Pom poms I got the color blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment