Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mei Mei post

Yesterday was another really warm day - around 88 degrees. I'm told that this is very unseasonal. It is usually around 68 degrees. Nan, Sage and I walked up to a yarn shop yesterday while Heather, Conn and Finn went to see The Avengers. This is the nicest yarn shop. Nan picked out some yarn for her birthday. I bought a pom pom maker and some yarn for us to make a garland. I'm sure we will be posting pictures soon.

Maggie and Bruce, if you are reading this, I cannot thank you enough for letting us use your condo. I love it. It is so cute and welcoming. The only thing missing is the two of you!

I am running the Nosewarts School for Gifted Children. Connor is working on Math and a report on Ben Franklin. Finn is working on a report on Teddy Roosevelt. Sage is working on his colors. We're practicing "blue". He says "Mom" very clearly now.

After school, we're off to Powell's Bookstore.

To Linda Gudding: I saw your post on your daughter-in-law. I hope all goes well and you have a new grandchild to hold at this point.

To Mom: I am looking forward to seeing you soon, sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee and telling you all about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment