Saturday, May 5, 2012

Poker, day one

Teaching my boys how to play poker. Waiting for the super moon.

OK - update.  Supermoon was a bit of a let down.  I didn't even go back in for my camera that I forgot.  The pool was rad, they have a coffee bar here and my mom and Sage went to sleep at 7 pm.
The boys and I hung out in the lobby - which has a lot of mounted dead things on the wall.  They both freaked the boys out and fascinated them.  It added to the rustic decor, for sure.



First day according to Connor:
The first thing that happened to me is,I woke up so early and started to drive to Iowa. we were driving for ten hours and stopped twice. but when we got to the hotel it was awesome, even Mom and Mei Mei said it was a nice hotel. there was a pool and a hot tub. I ran into someone who was from Iowa and doing a report on Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment