Friday, May 4, 2012

The trip. one sleep to go

We will try to update daily with pictures, learning moments and a short entry from both Connor and Finn.  This is a trip of a lifetime and driving across country with my kids is on my bucket list, I guess.   I have driven to Colorado several times and each time affected me.  I want this for my soul as well.  Time to look, reflect to decide where the next adventure for our family is taking us.
Lots of stuff has happened this year.  A new baby, a new degree for Chris (woot), a program in Fall for me, job changes for both of us coming...looming.
The only part of this trip that is wrong is not having Chris with us physically - we will be bugging him constantly though - thank you skype, blogger and iphones.

One sleep to go...
Car is at J&D auto getting a little look see to make sure we can make it to the coast.  Please say yes, Don!

2 comments: