Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here we go again...on the road

Here we come Mimi and Aggie!!!!

Oh so excited to have a beer with Cora and Heather!  We will be to Cora's this evening and I have to say I thought I would be more bedraggled and road weary by this point.  I am feeling pretty damn good.

A little yoga here and there has been helpful.  The most cheerful and interested sons has been amazing.
By Friday we will be to the condo.  Staying there for 9 days is going to be a little slice of heaven.

Idaho is pretty boring.  At least the view from the highway is.
Wyoming was nice (admittedly the only Wyoming we saw was near Yellowstone - so maybe that isn't fighting fair) and South Dakota (western part) was swoon worthy.
Still... I know what is coming in Oregon.  *sigh*

My Mom is in the pool with the boys.  It took Sage 5 days of pools to finally warm up to the idea of the pool.  Now he is hooked.

1 comment:

  1. i need to find you guys some open pools here - it's going to be in the mid-80s! maybe 90 by Sunday/Monday. You are bringing the heat to ole portland :)

    ReplyDelete